Everything you need to know about Street Machine Drag Challenge:
Everyone has an opinion on what constitutes a street car, and the quicker the cars get the more intense the argument becomes; how do you decide what’s street and what’s not?
So in 2014 we took a leaf out of Hot Rod’s book and created our own version of their iconic Drag Week – we call it Street Machine Drag Challenge. It’s the toughest test for street cars in the country.
Our next event is Drag Challenge 2023, 9 October to 14 October.
Tickets for Dragway at the Bend are available online here!
When is Drag Challenge 2023?
- Oct 9 – Check in – Dragway at The Bend. Gates open 9am, accreditation 9am-7pm
- Oct 10 – Day 1 – Dragway at the Bend. Gates open 8am, racing 9am-3pm
- Oct 11 – Day 2 – Sunset Strip Mildura. Gates open 8am, racing 9am-3pm
- Oct 12 – Day 3 – Heathcote Park Raceway. Gates open 8am, racing 9am-3pm
- Oct 13 – Day 4 – South Coast Raceway. Gates open 8am, racing 10am-4pm
- Oct 14 – Day 5 – Dragway at the Bend. Gates open 8am, racing 10am-4pm