THE December issue of SM goes on sale tomorrow. On the cover is Blake Fardell’s XY Falcon, which features – amongst other things – a blown 572ci Hemi, 20-inch Simmons wheels and XW tail-lights!
And while BIGQBS has all the hallmarks of a show car, it proved to be a perfectly mannered street car on our photo shoot, cruising around Sydney without fuss.
* The 2014 Valvoline Street Machine Of The Year revealed
* Nathan Booth’s stunning RB25DET-powered HR ute
* Danny Younis’s blown Capri
* Allan El Bayeh’s trophy-magnet LC
* Cody Walls’ insane ’59 Chev wagon
* All the action from Chopped
* The Six Banger Nats
* A killer ’70 Cortina sleeper
* Larry Larson’s S-10 Drag Week machine
* The Chrome Expression Session from NZ
* The story of KB’s ’74 Bathurst win
* And much more!