The time has almost come to throw open the floodgates for Drag Challenge 2023!
What tracks are being used for Drag Challenge 2023?
- 9 October – Rego at The Bend Dragway, Tailem Bend, SA
- 10 October – The Bend Dragway, Tailem Bend, SA
- 11 October – Sunset Strip, Mildura, Victoria
- 12 October – Heathcote Park Raceway, Knowsley, Victoria
- 13 October – South Coast Raceway, Portland, Victoria
- 14 October – The Bend Dragway, Tailem Bend, SA
How much is entry to Drag Challenge?
Entry is $650 per driver, including an event shirt. Extra drivers are $150.
How does Drag Challenge entry work?
We’ve updated the entry system this year to run on an Expression of Interest basis. Fill out your details and we’ll either accept your entry, reject it, or, in the case of a sell-out, put you on a reserve list. This process may take up to five days.
If you are accepted, we’ll send you a link for payment, which needs to be made within seven business days after you receive it. After that time, we may offer your spot to someone on the reserve list.
Some important things to consider before you enter:
- We no longer offer refunds or roll-overs. If you aren’t 100 per cent sure you’ll be ready for the event, please don’t enter. Selling entries is also not permitted
- Likewise, make sure you’ll be able to make it to rego day at The Bend on 9 October. We won’t be able to scrutineer anyone on Day One
- If you are new to Drag Challenge, have a good read of the rules here. DC is different to most other drag-and-drive events in a number of ways, but the most important things to consider are: your tow car, trailer, motorhome, etc will be inaccessible from the start of racing until the end of the event, and no just-in-case tow vehicles or support vehicles are allowed
- The best place for updates and questions about Drag Challenge is the private Facebook group, so join up: www.facebook.com/groups/1346400972804060
- Any questions you can’t solve there, contact scott.taylor at wheelsmedia dot com dot au
- We have two new Index classes on offer this year: Radial 9.5 and Radial 8.5. These are for force-fed cars running on 275 to 245 radial tyres only.
If that sounds good, log on here tomorrow morning from 10am to submit your expression of interest
Thanks to everyone who competes in Drag Challenge and makes it awesome, and to our amazing sponsors who support the event and allow us to do what we do! Namely, Haltech, Pacemaker, Turbosmart, Tuff Mounts, Speed Pro and GJ Drivelines.