THE February issue is here and it’s a cracker!
For starters, we have 17 pages of Street Machine Summernats coverage, with all the stories behind all of the big winners, including Grand Champion, Horsepower Heroes, Liqui-Moly Burnout Masters and Tuff Street.
- Full coverage of Springnats, which these days includes a street cruise full of blown and injected toughies!
- Simon Davidson visits The Race of Gentlemen in New Jersey, a mind-blowing beach racing event for traditional hot rods
- A tribute to Aussie drag racing legend, Joe Gatt
- Mark Hayes’s new Pro Street LC
- Mick Lulic’s stunning Charger
- A pair of bumper-scraping Beetles
- Pure Vision’s insane Cammer-powered Fairlane
- The nastiest Monaro Sports Sedan ever built
- The Ringbrothers Recoil Chevelle
- Our Project Swinger 408 Chrysler stroker build
- And heaps more!