HERE we have our round-up of the action from Day Two of Hot Rod Drag Week at Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis, including every run by all the Aussie teams in the competition. Then we hit the road to the next stop in Union Grove, Wisconsin, keeping an eye on some of the Aussies along the way. The action includes:
- John Faraone’s quickest-ever run
- Arby and Steve Reimann improvising a bonnet-mounted fuel tank to get their Capri to the next track
- Harry Haig and co thrashing to fix some serious driveline vibrations
- Greg Trapnell’s AGROHQ consuming bucketloads of E85
- And heaps more. Day Three update coming soon!