THE first edition of Street Machine LSX Tuner goes on sale 1 September. As the name suggests, the mag is dedicated to the General’s now-ubiquitous LS family of V8s.
Inside we’ve crammed nine-brand new feature cars, heaps of tech, some mind-bending LS history and a hall of fame of the sweetest LS-powered cars to be featured in SM. Some of the highlights include:
- Tekno Motorsport GTS versus R8
- Matt Smoors’s stunning Magnuson-blown VK
- Tuning guide from VCM Performance and HP-F
- Eddy Tassone’s 1300hp daily driver
- Harrop Engineering’s drool-worthy Z06 Corvette
- Gary McRea’s LSX454-powered VR Senator
- Tim Bailey’s Procharged VZ sleeper
- LSX Race Engines 500-cubic inch monster!
- LS engine swap guide
- Magnuson Heartbeat fitment tech
- The LS family tree, from LS1 to Gen V
- Sump tech
- Phil Genio’s LS1 turbo HR Holden